Monday, March 14, 2011

Interesting Places: Ruins of the Undertemple

I recently absconded with my wife's Wacom Intuos graphics tablet. If that wasn't bad enough, I put a serious dent in the color ink cartridge supply as I spent my free time over the next several days drawing and printing map after map. Here is the latest experiment: the ruined chambers beneath an ancient temple, done in the early TSR no repro blue style. Enjoy!


No backstory here—you figure it out!

The Fine Print: I am sharing this map under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. If you follow that link you will be able to read about the conditions that apply to this work. In a nutshell: (a) you can't use it commercially, (b) you must attribute it to me, and (c) you must share any derivative works that you create.

5 comments:

Ragnardbard said...

Thankyou! Your awesome Undertemple shall be duly filled and placed in my game...

Greg Gorgonmilk said...

YOINK! Once again, thank you for sharing your fine work.

richard said...

Delightful, thank you!

And if I use it, I'm using it as a vertical section, not a plan: there are some serious bailey-bridge and grapnel opportunities in there, and some truly great hiding places for cheese. I'm thinking the whole thing floods when the tide comes in, from the giant cavern down there at the bottom.

Akiyama said...

Your maps are excellent. I'm considering using some of them (along with maps from elsewhere) to form part of a megadungeon. For example, the crawlways at the northeast of the Dismal Catacombs would emerge at the western edge of the Junction.

Yesmar said...

@Ragnarbard & @G.G.milk: Thanks!

@richard: Splendid! I'd like to hear how that turns out, if and when it does.

@Akiyama: Mashups! That's the way to do it.

Thanks for your kind words, everyone. I've got some new experiments in development right now. I hope to make another map post shortly.