Thursday, March 24, 2011

Interesting Places: Beneath the Cemetery

Hi everybody. I'm too swamped to write anything, so I'll let the map speak for itself.


Various mausoleums from the cemetery have stairs descending to a series of musty catacombs. Luckily for our adventurers, these catacombs are connected to some tasty ghoul warrens. Fantastic.

The Fine Print: I am sharing this map under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. If you follow that link you will be able to read about the conditions that apply to this work. In a nutshell: (a) you can't use it commercially, (b) you must attribute it to me, and (c) you must share any derivative works that you create.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Love it - it's like "If Saul Bass made a dungeon map"

Jimmy said...

I guess everybody loves exploring cemeteries. :)

___
International calls