Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Update to the Death Ray

Welcome to the new look of the blog. Check out the killer picture by Russ Nicholson. I love the detail in this image. Just look at those alien reliefs on the wall through the archway. And of course, the EHP wasting that pesky adventurer with the sickly purple death ray is de rigueur.

Russ has been working with me on projects for Calific, my new gaming company. The company's web site will launch next week. I'll post more about this later.

6 comments:

A Paladin In Citadel said...

That is FRIKKIN awesome!

David Macauley said...

Loved Russ's work back when I was buying gamebooks in the 80s, love it now. Fantastic new look to the blog.

Scott said...

Awesome. Just ordered a couple commissions myself. :)

Blair said...

Wow...great colour piece!

The lack of pants makes the EHP more ...threatening.

Nathan P. Mahney said...

Man. Russ Nicholson is rad.

B. Portly Esq. said...

WTF!!!