Friday, April 2, 2010

Interesting Places: Forgotten Chambers

A series of crumbling chambers, lost deep beneath the surface, awaiting your key.


This will be the last map for a while, as I need to get some projects completed. I'll be back later.

Edit: I left out a door on the previously posted map. I've corrected it in this map. I've also added a fifth sarcophagus because you can never have enough sarcophagi. <grin/>

The Fine Print: I am sharing this map under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. If you follow that link you will be able to read about the conditions that apply to this work. In a nutshell: (a) you can't use it commercially, (b) you must attribute it to me, and (c) you must share any derivative works that you create.

5 comments:

Al said...

Great stuff!

ze bulette said...

Very nice and thanks for sharing. I esp. like the water running through this one.

Dave said...

Another excellent map... full of inspiration as usual.

Sarcophagi! I love sarcophagi!!!!

Clovis Cithog said...

this is a great map
extremely adaptable
it will show up this month in my campaign

today's post on my blog describes ERB's green Martians

grodog said...

Good stuff, Ramsey: the top of the map has a very D1-2 feel, and I can easily envision dropping it into the drowic underworld therein.

Allan.