Saturday, March 13, 2010

Interesting Places: Chamber of Slime

I was in an experimental mood this evening and decided to try out some new techniques. I'm not sold on them, but I had fun—and I think the end result is at least interesting.


There's no fluffy descriptive text for you today, alas. All of my writing energies are focused on "The Project," which continues at a good pace. The fourth play test session happens later today. I'm excited because the players have finally made it to "the good stuff."

The Fine Print: I am sharing this map under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. If you follow that link you will be able to read about the conditions that apply to this work. In a nutshell: (a) you can't use it commercially, (b) you must attribute it to me, and (c) you must share any derivative works that you create.

2 comments:

Blair said...

I actually prefer this style! It reminds me of old skate magazines and underground comics.

I would be stoked on a product with all the dungeon maps in this style.

Yesmar said...

You may just get your wish, Blair.